Summer is almost here, and it’s time to mow your lawn! If you’re looking for some tips on how to get the most out of your mowing routine this summer, you’ve come to the right place. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you mow your lawn this summer:
1. Start early in the morning. The cooler temperatures will help your grass recover from being mowed more quickly.
2. Don’t cut your grass too short. Doing so can damage the roots and make your lawn more susceptible to drought and heat stress.
3. Use a sharp blade. A dull blade will tear the grass, rather than cutting it cleanly. This can damage the grass and make it more susceptible to disease.
4. Water your lawn deeply and less often. Deep watering encourages deep root growth, which is better able to withstand drought and heat stress.
5. Mow in different directions each time. This will help prevent grass ruts from forming in your lawn.
following these simple tips will help you enjoy a healthy, beautiful lawn all summer long!
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.