While white and neutral colours are always popular for painting walls, there are amazing paint colours to choose from that can add personality and interest to any room. Here are some great options to consider:
1. Bright colours – If you want to make a statement, go for a bright colour like yellow, orange or pink. These colours will definitely add some personality to your space.
2. Dark colours – Dark colours can be very dramatic and make a small space feel cozy and intimate. Consider using a dark colour on an accent wall or in a small room that you want to make feel more inviting.
3. Patterned paint – There are some amazing patterned paints available that can add interest to any room. Consider using a stencil to create a unique design on your walls.
4. Metallic paint – Metallic paint can add a touch of luxury to any room. Use it on an accent wall or in a small space to make it feel more glamorous.
5. Glow-in-the-dark paint – This is a great option for kids’ rooms or for adding a bit of fun to any room. simply charge the paint with a light source and then turn the lights off to see the glowing effect in the dark.
No matter what your style, there is an amazing paint colour to suit your needs. So don’t be afraid to experiment and have fun with your walls!
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.