When it comes to freshening up your home, there are a few key areas you’ll want to focus on. Here are some tips to help you get started!
1. Start with a clean slate. Before you can start freshening up your home, you need to get rid of the clutter. Get rid of any unnecessary items that are taking up space and making your home feel cluttered. This will make it easier to focus on the task at hand and make your home feel more spacious.
2. Bring in some fresh air. One of the best ways to freshen up your home is to let some fresh air in. Open up the windows and doors and let the fresh air circulate. This will help to clear out any musty odors and make your home feel more refreshed.
3. Add some new scents. Another great way to freshen up your home is to add some new scents. This can be done with candles, diffusers, or even potpourri. Find a scent that you enjoy and that will make your home feel more inviting.
4. Give your furniture a facelift. If your furniture is looking a bit dated, give it a facelift with a new coat of paint or some new slipcovers. This will instantly transform the look of your space and make it feel more fresh.
5. Update your window treatments. Old, outdated window treatments can make your whole home feel dated. Choose some fresh, new curtains or blinds to help brighten up your space.
6. Bring in some new color. A great way to freshen up your home is to add some new color. This can be done with paint, accessories, or even flowers. Choose a color that you love and that will help to brighten up your space.
7. Get organized. One of the best ways to freshen up your home is to get organized. This will help you clear the clutter and make your space feel more spacious. Organize your closets, drawers, and cabinets and get rid of anything that you don’t need.
8. Deep clean your home. If your home is looking a bit dingy, give it a good deep cleaning. This will help to remove any built-up dirt and grime and make your home feel more refreshed.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.