If you want to keep your home in tip-top shape, it’s important to keep all of its parts clean – including the eavestroughs! Eavestroughs play an important role in protecting your home from water damage, so it’s crucial that they be kept clean and free of debris. Here are some great tips for cleaning eavestroughs:
1. Use a ladder – Cleaning eavestroughs can be a bit of a challenge, so make sure you have a good ladder that will allow you to reach them safely.
2. Wear gloves – This will protect your hands from the dirt and debris that can accumulate in eavestroughs.
3. Use a garden hose -Attach a garden hose to a water spout and direct the spray into the eavestroughs to remove any debris that might be clinging to them.
4. Use a small brush – If there is any stubborn debris that won’t come off with the garden hose, use a small brush to loosen it and then rinse it away.
5. Inspect your eavestroughs regularly – It’s a good idea to inspect your eavestroughs every few months to make sure they are free of debris and functioning properly. If you notice any damage, be sure to have it repaired as soon as possible.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your eavestroughs clean and functioning properly, and help protect your home from water damage. Don’t let your eavestroughs become a problem – take care of them and they’ll take care of you!
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.