It’s that time of year again – time to start thinking about spring cleaning! And what better place to start than with your windows? Clean windows can brighten up any room, and they’re also a great way to let in some much-needed fresh air. But if you’ve never cleaned windows before, it can be a bit daunting. Here are some great tips to get you started:
1. For a streak-free shine, clean your windows with a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water.
2. You can also add a few drops of dish soap to the mix for extra cleaning power.
3. Use a lint-free cloth or paper towel to avoid leaving behind any streaks.
4. To reach those hard-to-clean spots, use a toothbrush or other soft-bristled brush.
5. For really tough stains, you may need to resort to a stronger cleaning solution.
6. Be sure to rinse your windows with clean water after using any cleaning solutions.
7. Dry your windows with a lint-free cloth to avoid streaks.
8. If you’re cleaning your windows on a sunny day, be sure to start with the shady side to avoid streaking.
9. To clean the outside of your windows, use a hose or power washer on the low setting.
10. For hard-to-reach windows, you may need to use a ladder. Be sure to follow all safety precautions when using a ladder.
Great tips for cleaning your windows! With these tips, you’ll be able to get your windows clean and streak-free in no time
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.