If you’re like most people, your cupboards are a mess. You can never find anything when you need it, and everything is always a jumbled mess. But with these great tips on organizing your cupboards, you can have a functional and organized space in no time!
1. Start by emptying out your cupboards and sorting everything into categories. This might include categories such as dishes, glasses, silverware, canned goods, baking supplies, etc.
2. Once you have everything sorted into categories, start by organizing the dishes. Group like items together that would make sense and be convenient to your needs.
3. Next, organize the glasses. Again, group like items together and place them in the cupboard in an order that makes sense to you.
4. Finally, organize the silverware. Group like items together and place them in the cupboard in an order that makes sense to you.
5. Once you have finished organizing the dishes, glasses, and silverware, start organizing the canned goods, baking supplies, etc. Group like items together and place them in the cupboard in an order that makes sense to you.
6. Label all of your shelves with a label maker or some masking tape and a Sharpie. This will help you to quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
7. Keep your cupboard organized by regularly putting things back in their place. This will help to prevent the mess from happening again.
Follow these simple tips and you’ll be able to have a well-organized and functional cupboard in no time!
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.