Curb appeal is important for any home, whether you’re trying to sell or not. Luckily, there are easy ways to make your home more attractive from the street – and one of the best is by adding flowers! Here are a few tips on how to choose the right flowers for boosting your curb appeal:
1. Consider the climate. Make sure to choose flowers that will do well in your area’s climate. If you live in an area with hot summers, for example, you’ll want to choose heat-resistant varieties.
2. Pick blooming plants. Obviously, you’ll want your flowers to be in bloom when you’re trying to improve your curb appeal! Consider planting annuals or perennials that bloom at different times of the year, so you always have something in bloom.
3. Go for color. vibrant colors are more likely to catch the eye than more subdued shades. Choose flowers in a variety of colors to create an eye-catching display.
4. Pay attention to size. Choose flowers that will add height, interest, and texture to your yard. Consider planting a mix of tall and short varieties for the best effect.
5. Put it all together. Once you’ve chosen your plants, it’s time to put them in the ground! Make sure to do some research on proper planting and care techniques so your flowers will thrive.
With a little effort, you can easily boost your curb appeal with flowers. Just remember to consider the climate, choose blooming plants, go for color, and pay attention to size when selecting your varieties. With a little care, you’ll have a beautiful display that will add value to your home
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.