If you’re like most homeowners, you don’t think about your wall trims very often. But over time, they can become dirty and scuffed, making your home look less than its best. Luckily, cleaning up your wall trims is a relatively easy task that doesn’t require any special skills or materials.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
-A ladder or step stool
-A dust cloth or duster
-A mild soap or cleaning solution
-A soft sponge or cloth
-A toothbrush (optional)
Here’s how to clean your wall trims:
1. Start by dusting your trims with a dust cloth or duster. This will remove any surface dirt and grime.
2. If your trims are particularly dirty, you may need to use a mild soap or cleaning solution. Make sure to dilute the soap or cleaning solution according to the instructions on the label.
3. Use a soft sponge or cloth to gently scrub the trims. If you’re having trouble getting into hard-to-reach areas, you can use a toothbrush to help.
4. Rinse the trims with clean water and allow them to air dry.
5. Once your trims are clean and dry, you may want to apply a coat of paint or sealant to help protect them from future dirt and grime.
With just a little bit of effort, you can keep your wall trims looking clean and new. regular cleaning will help to extend their life and keep your home looking its best.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.