As the weather warms up, it’s time to start thinking about getting your car ready for spring. Here are a few simple tips to help you get started:
1. Check your tires. Make sure they have enough tread and that the pressure is correct. Switch your tires if you still have the winter tires on
2. Change your oil. This is a good time to get an oil change and check all of your fluids including windshield washing fluid.
3. Wash and wax your car. Get rid of all the salt and grime that has built up over the winter.
4. Clean the Inside of your car. Take out floor mats and hose down any dirt or debris stuck on them. Use a vacuum to clean any crumbs underneath the mats and seats. With a wet towel wipe down any marks or scuffs left from dirty shoes and passengers.
4. Take it for a tune-up. This is a good time to have your car checked out by a mechanic to make sure everything is in working order.
5. Check your battery. Cold weather can take a toll on your battery, so it’s a good idea to have it checked and replaced if necessary.
following these simple tips will help you get your car ready for spring and keep it running smoothly all season long.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.