Bad odours in your home can be caused by many things, from cooking smells to pet odours. There are a few simple things you can do to minimize bad odours in your home and make it smell fresher and cleaner.
1. Clean regularly – Bad odours can build up quickly, so it’s important to clean regularly. Vacuum and mop floors often, and wipe down surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom.
2. Air out your home – Open windows and doors when you can to let fresh air in. This will help to clear out any bad smells that have built up inside.
3. Use air fresheners – Air fresheners can help to mask bad odours and make your home smell fresh. Choose a scent that you like and use it sparingly so that it doesn’t become overwhelming.
4. Keep pets clean – If you have pets, make sure to keep them clean. Regular baths and brushing will help to keep their fur from getting too smelly.
5. Don’t smoke inside – Smoking is a major cause of bad odours in the home. If you smoke, do it outside to keep the smell from seeping into your furniture and clothing.
By following these simple tips, you can minimize bad odours in your home and make it smell its best.
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.