There are a lot of different types of light bulbs on the market these days. So, how do you know which one is best for your home? Here is a quick guide to help you choose the right type of light bulb for each room in your house:
1. Bedrooms – Soft white (2700K-3000K) light bulbs are amazing for bedrooms. They give off a warm, inviting light that is perfect for relaxing in at the end of the day.
2. Bathrooms – Bright white (3500K-4100K) light bulbs are perfect for bathrooms. They provide plenty of light for getting ready in the morning or taking a late-night bath.
3. Kitchens – Cool white (4100K-5000K) light bulbs are best for kitchens. They give off a bright, clean light that is perfect for cooking and preparing food.
4. Living Rooms – Warm white (2700K-3000K) light bulbs are best for living rooms. They give off a warm, inviting light that is perfect for relaxing and spending time with family and friends.
5. Dining Rooms – Bright white (3500K-4100K) light bulbs are great for dining rooms. They provide plenty of light for eating meals and entertaining guests.
6. Offices – Cool white (4100K-5000K) light bulbs are great for offices. They give off a bright, clean light that is perfect for working and studying.
7. Outdoor Lights – Bright white (4000K-6000K) light bulbs are perfect for outdoor lights. They provide plenty of light for security and safety purposes.
9. Specialty Lights – There are many different types of specialty lights available, such as LED strips. This can add colour and excitement to different rooms around your home.
Now that you know which type of light bulb is best for each room in your house, you can start shopping for the perfect lights for your home!
Looking to buy or sell a home in the near future? Get guaranteed results with the #1 RE/MAX Team in Toronto & the GTA.* Contact Frank Leo & Associates for more information.