By clicking submit I agree to be contacted by Frank Leo via call, email, and text. To opt-out, you can reply 'stop' at any time or click the unsubscribe link in the emails. Message and data rates may apply. Privacy Policy


    Located in Etobicoke, Toronto, Centennial Park is the ideal home for people who want to live in the city but still have nature just steps away.  The large municipal park includes many sports facilities which are maintained by the Forestry and Recreation Division of the city of Toronto.


    Even though this area is just a park, it boasts a rich history. During 1967, the park was opened for Canada’s 100th birthday by the Borough of Etobicoke. In 1976, Centennial Park was one of the two venue sites for the 1976 Summer Paralympics.

    The park was officially integrated into Toronto Parks and Recreation from the former City of Etobicoke Parks Department in 1998.  In 2015, Centennial Park was host to the BMX cycling at the 2015 Pan American Games. The BMX track constructed on the site became available for public use after the Games were done. 

    Real Estate

    Centennial Park has over 6,600 dwellings in the community and a majority of these homes are contemporary and ranch style bungalows or two-storey homes. There is also a decent chunk of semi-detached and detached homes for sale. The average price for a home in Centennial Park during August of 2022 was a little over $920,000.

    Among the people who reside in this area, 51% are homeowners and the other 49% are renters.  Many of the homes for sale in Centennial Park feature large lots with private driveways or a garage. The area includes a vast array of amenities and conveniences which allow residents to live the suburban life at its finest. 


    Centennial Park boasts for being ethnically diverse and very family-freindly. Out of the people living here, 38% of the population are couples, 33% are singles and 29% are families. The top three spoken languages in this area are English, French, and German. 

    Almost half of the residents in Centenial Park are between the ages of 20 to 54 years. Seniors above the age of 65 account for 23% of the population. The community is inclusive to people from all ages, backgrounds and income levels. 


    The community is bordered by Highway 427 and the Etobicoke River Valley on its east and west sides. The north Centennial Park is bounded by Eglinton Avenue West and the south is flanked by Burnhamthorpe Road. Residents have access to Go Transit and TTC stations that run throughout the community providing efficient bus services. 

    The neighbourhood is conveniently situated only 10 minutes from Pearson International Airport. The area boasts a large number of schools, expansive parklands, and access to great shopping, sporting, and recreational facilities. 

    Looking to Buy Real Estate in Centennial Park?

    If you’re taken with the urge to explore real estate in Centennial Park, let us know if you have any questions. With 30 years of experience helping 1,000’s of GTA residents buy and sell property, we can address any pressing questions you may have. 

    Contact us to get started on your real estate journey in Centennial Park or call us at (416) 917-5466. One of our representatives would be happy to assist.