fbpx
×






    *All information provided is confidential and your privacy is protected

    FRANK LEO & ASSOCIATES

    #1 RE/MAX TEAM IN TORONTO & THE GTA**

    The Ford government announced Monday, that they will be removing the vaccine passport system on March 1. They also plan to speed up the second phase of its COVID-19 reopening plan to Thursday. This move was previously set to happen later under the province’s timeline. 

    In the news release, the province said businesses and other settings may choose to continue to require proof of vaccination. The government noted that masking requirements will remain in place at this moment. Specific plans to life mask measures are to be communicated at a later date. All capacity limits in restaurants, bars, cinemas, and gyms will be lifted on Thursday.

    Premier Doug Ford said “like all of you I’ve waited a long time for this news, but please never doubt that the steps we took together, as difficult as they were, were absolutely necessary and saved tens of thousands of lives,… I think we’re going in the right direction, and I’m confident if we keep going down this path, there won’t be a reason for it,”

    For more information about the source click HERE