fbpx
×






    *All information provided is confidential and your privacy is protected

    FRANK LEO & ASSOCIATES

    #1 RE/MAX TEAM IN TORONTO & THE GTA**
    #1 RE/MAX TEAM IN CANADA***
    #1 RE/MAX TEAM IN THE WORLD***

    Premier Doug Ford to hold Conference at 2 p.m. on Lifting Capacity Limits

    Restaurants, bars, and gyms in Ontario to have increased COVID-19 capacity limits starting Monday, according to a government source that told CBC News. The government official spoke on anonymity and told CBC News that the Premier’s cabinet approved the changes on Thursday. Ford will be holding a news conference at 2 p.m. ET with Dr.Kieran Moore, the province’s chief medical officer of health.

    The source explained “Dr. Moore said last week he wanted to see the impact of Thanksgiving,… with the incubation period now over and no increase in cases, we are confident we can proceed with our phased plan to safely open.”

    As of right now, fitness centres have been capped at 50 per cent capacity. Restaurants and bars have to make sure each group of patrons are safely 2 metres apart, so they are limited by the amount of space available. Ford said his new plan will provide the province with a long-term vision.

    For more information about the source click HERE