If you are bored this weekend, there are a number of festivals and celebrations taking place across Toronto this weekend. Some of these events are being hosted in-person for the first time since the onset of the pandemic. As a result there will be various roadways and transit services closed over the weekend.
Events range from festivals to free outdoor live music, here’s what happening in Toronto:
- The Grilled Cheese Challenge at Lakeshore Village
- The Portugal Day Parade along Dundas St.
- The Word on the Street Festival at Queens Park circle
- The World Naked Bike Ride staring at Allen Gardens
- Indeginous Fashion Arts Festival at Harbourfront Centre
- Foodalicious Toronto at Downsview Park
- The ROM: Free main floor access
- The 519’s EarlyON Child and Family Centre for a Celebration of Pride at 519 Church St.
- Opening weekend of Luminato festival atYonge and Dundas Square
- Mississauga Hala Food Festival Celebration Square
For more information about the source click HERE